Roles: IT Senior Engineer
Rate: £28k – £45k based on experience.
Role summary: Senior Engineer will be expected to have an advanced understanding of numerous disciplines supporting Cloud Services, Data Centre and Network Security technologies; providing strong technical leader and driving strategic planning.
The successful candidate will have the experience and skills to support the following job responsibilities.
— Technical Support and Incident Management:
- Client communication
- Phone/email/remote/on-site support
- Escalation management
- Ensuring job management protocols are followed
- Ensuring deadlines are met
— Project Execution:
- Design, Planning and Implementation of
- Implement standards as defined by our company.
- Visits to client sites.
— Research, Documentation and Administration:
- Client execution reports
- Engineer timekeeping
- Service level targets
- Key performance indicators
- Technical documentation
If you do not fulfil ALL of the minimal requirements, please do not submit your application, as it will not be considered.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to communicate technical issues to all levels
· Excellent written and spoken English skills
· Excellent networks skills
· Experience in Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008 Environments
· Exposure to virtualisation
· Experience in maintaining 2010 or later Exchange Servers
· Experience in maintaining Remote Desktop Services
· Minimum 4 years IT Systems Administrator/Engineer roles
· Ability to work in the UK
Beneficial Experience and Qualifications:
· MCP(s) and/or MCSE Qualification or relevant experience
· Experience in Juniper Firewalls
· Experience in Microsoft Server 2012 Environments
· Experience in maintaining and building Hyper-V 2008/2012 Cluster Environments & VMware ESX 4.1/5 Environments
· Experience in maintaining Exchange 2010/2013 Cluster Environment
· Previous experience in a network support company
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about customer service, looking to work in a young, dynamic, enthusiastic environment and meet ALL the minimal requirements, please send ALL of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IT Senior Engineer” as the subject line:
- Your CV
- A covering letter
- Salary expectations
- Availability including any notice periods